We Are Still shipping!
COVID19 RELATED INFO
Welcome To Your Premium Overlanding Gear Store!
Your cart is currently empty.
Or View Cart
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
Awnings and Annexes
Overland Pros offers and updated version of the Wraptor 2000, an annex capable of giving even more shade! This innovative and well known brand, offers as you have probably seen, a wide variety of annexes and the Wraptor 2500 simply is the top of the line!
This version is better than its predecesor in that it measures 2.5 meters long while stowed (instead of 2m), meaning its dimensions while open are bigger. It also expands to a full 270 degrees, and is easily set up un a couple of minutes! And do we even have to mention the expected? Features as 100% waterproof materials, intelligent and stylish design, 4 point attaching system and adjustable height poles definitely come with it. Simply, this annex is out of this world!
This incredibly useful camping accessory works perfectly with your RTT. We offer Free Shipping!
The Wraptor 2500 is VERY LONG, make sure you measure your vehicle before buying. Otherwise the Wraptor 2000 might be a better fit.
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives.
Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
- Cost effective
- Great addition to a rack mounted tent setup
- Ease of install of unit into existing rack
- Setup requires two people due to size and need to get the poles set though the roof grommets.
- The last section to get into place is difficult and requires a lot of upper body strength
- They were out of the walls with doors, so we bought the full wall package (5 walls) expecting to get a side with a zip door. I recommend including at least one of the five with a zipper door when you spend the extra $.
- Three roof support poles broke in one light overnight rain storm on the second use, a month after purchase. Buy extra roof poles.
I would definitely purchase via Off Road Tents again.
Packaging was about to fall apart but the awning arrived unscathed.
The hardware is buried inside the folds of the awning, requiring you to unfold it to get to the goods.
Installation was pretty straightforward and the awning itself seems well built and I love the full coverage. I have some concerns as to the mounting track holding up to aggressive offloading but time will tell.
Can this awning be mounted on the side a a truck camper?
Yes it can. If the "L" shaped mounting brackets do not work for your setup, you'd just have to make a custom one on your side, but the awning will definitely work.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.