Universal Pick Up Truck Bed Rack Kit 1345mm W - by Front Runner Outfitters
An excellent, reliable and strong universal pick-up truck bed rack kit by Front Runner Outfitters.
Given its 1345 mm of width, it'll fit most pickups with a bed of the same width.
It's strong and durable, tested on the toughest trails of South Africa, and excelled as a true off-road bed rack.
A set of Pickup Bed Load Bars used to transport gear over the bed of your truck when there’s no need for a full Front Runner Rack.
This low profile, smaller footprint solution includes 4 188mm Load Bed Legs, 2 1345mm Load Bars, 2 Pickup Load Bed Tracks and fitting instructions - all the components necessary to mount the Front Runner Load Bars to the bed of the vehicle.
The Load Bars are mounted via Load Bed Legs that bolt directly onto a set of Front Runner bed mounted tracks.
Allows for gear to be mounted above the pick up’s load bay.
The load bay retains its load carrying ability, while the drop down door functions as usual.
Can be used to mount a Front Runner Roof Top Tent or other accessories where a low profile and smaller footprint is preferred.
Uses the same strong, corrosion free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Slimline II Racks.
The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
The Load Bars and Load Bed Legs can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather resistant black powder-coated aluminum.
Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
We offer FREE Shipping!
- 2 x LASS026 - Universal Load Bed Leg 188mm (Pair) - by Front Runner
- 1 x LBSK015 - Roof Load Bar Pair 1345mm(W) - by Front Runner
- 1 x TRBU001 - Pick-Up Load Bed Tracks / 1000mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
How To Install:
- Approximate Installed Weight 9kg (20lbs)
- View HERE The Installation Instructions
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Load Bar Kit, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot, Grab-On Foot, or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Legs, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Legs listed above to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot Rails listed above to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
AM General, Giant Motors, Sang Yong, American, Motors, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, Foton, GMC, GWM, Holden, Hyundai, International, Isuzu, JMC, Land Rover, Mahindra, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Ram, Tata, Toyota, Volkswagen
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Front Runner Pickup Truck Bed Rack Kit 1345mm W Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what are the weight capacity numbers for this rack?
660 lbs static load capacity (when the vehicle is parked).