Portable Fridge Freezer - No Ice Needed - By ARB
ARB is a brand that never fails to deliver exceptional quality and usefulness in all their products. Their ARB Fridge Freezers are the perfect product to validate this statement.
Aren't you tired of always losing adventure time, just by having to stop to the convinience store to buy ice? (which, btw you already know will melt in a couple of hours...) Well, this Fridge Freezers solve this problem for the rest of your life. Once you experience the convenience and practicality of this innovative "car refrigerators/freezers", you will never go back to traditional coolers. Never again freeze your hands while looking for that last beer, never again make a mess with water-logged food from melted ice, no more wet trunks.
The ARB Fridge Freezers are made to handle the extreme Australian weather conditions. This "evolved coolers" were tested by off roaders in desert, outback, and sea-side landscapes. You can manage their inside temperature from -18 degrees to +10 degrees celsius no matter how hot or cold the external conditions. They come with two separate power cords, one for AC operation (120 volt) for home use, and one for DC operation (12/24 volt) for vehicle use. No need for anything else. Plus, they are manufactured in four different sizes and capacities to perfectly fit your needs.
- 37 Quart / 35 Liter: H 16.9” x W 15” x D 27.8”
- 50 Quart / 45 Liter: H 20" x W 27.76" x D 14.96"
- 63 Quart / 60 Liter: H 16.9” x W 17.7” x D 33.3”
- 82 Quart / 78 Liter: H 20” x W 17.7” x D 33.3”
- 100% CFC free
- Low amp draw
- Ice free operation
- Three year warranty
- Powder coated zinc steel cabinet shell
- Recessed powdered coated steel fixed carry handles
- Two piece injection molded lid, UV stable
- Convenient on/off power indicator
- Integrated battery protection system (12/24V DC)
- Solar panel & generator compatible
- Deep storage capacity for large upright bottles
- Built-in 12, 24 and 120 volt facility, making it ideal for use as a second fridge
- Fully removable lid & basket for easy access & cleaning
- Ventilation grills allow operation even in the most confined cargo areas
- User friendly, right angled plug-in point from cord to fridge
- Operates at extreme angles (up to 30 degrees) without affecting operation or reliability
At Off Road Tents we guarantee that the ARB Fridge Freezers are a excellent, problem solving product. With them you will always be able to enjoy a cold beverage, no matter how hot the weather is. Enjoy Free Shipping buying this toy now, and go have an amazing adventure!
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
ARB Portable Fridge Freezer - 4 Sizes - ARB Reviews
The fridge works well. I’ve had to recalibrate a few times to get accurate temp readings. When used in the Texas heat (86-94 degree F test runs) the unit has to work overtime to keep up. Having said that, at those outside temperatures, it maintained within a 3-5 degree F range, so I just made adjustments based on the internal thermometer readings I was getting. Example, I had the unit’s digital thermometer set at 38 degrees F and the internal dial thermometers (2) I had set inside the unit both read 42 degrees F. I lowered the temperature to 34 degrees F and was able to get the 38 degree F temp I wanted. All in all a good unit so far.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Needing a handle
You mean from whre to grab it? It has a handle in the front where you can grab it from if not very full. Otherwise, if it's fucll you cna grab it from both sides!