ARB Touring Awning With Light Sleeve - 6.5 Ft x 8.2 Ft. - by ARB
There is nothing better than setting up camp and then sitting down comfortably under the shade to enjoy the view or a day protected from the sun. In order to do that, you will need an Awning, and preferably a good one.
This ARB Awning 2000 is the ideal Awning. It sets up in 30 seconds, it stands by itself, it is completely waterproof and UV resistant, as well as coming in a durable PVC cover to keep it safe while not in use.
The Awning itself is 6.5 Ft. wide x 8.2 Ft. long, or 2000 mmm x 2500 mm, a perfect size to enjoy a good area of shade and protection from rain, sun and other unpleasant things. It mounts incredibly easy to any roof rack.
- The storage cover for the Awning is made of durable PVC Lined Polyester
- The Awning is Waterproof and UV protected
- Set Up in 30 seconds
- Stands up by itself
- Mounts easily to the side of most roof racks or roof bars with optional hardware
- Awning height adjustable with telescopic legs
- Comes with pegs and guy ropes for securing legs, mounting nuts and bolts, spanner and comprehensive instructions
- Light Sleeve
- LIGHT NOT INCLUDED
- Size: 78.74" (2000mm) Wide x 98.43" (2500mm) Long
- In Feet: 6.5 Ft. Wide x 8.2 Ft. Long
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
ARB Touring Awning With Light Sleeve 2000MM x 2500MM Reviews
We love our ARB Awning! Easy to set up and take down, excellent quality, delivery time was swift, what impressed us the most is the customer service we received, Karsten was with us every step of the way during our purchase, he answered all our questions thoroughly and with so much patience, Outstanding! We would absolutely buy again from Off Road Tents.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.