High Country Large 80" Tri-Layer Edition - 4 Person Roof Top Tent - by Free Spirit Recreation
A rooftop tent whips is perfect for families, or groups who like camping during the 4-seasons of the year.
The High Country 80" Tri-Layer Edition comes with a special triple layer technology, which offers stronger better protection of the canvas to withstand strong rain, heavy snowfall or wind. Then, the inner layer offers great insulation for cold, really cold nights.
This tent comes with a patented feature, which allows you to open it or close it in less than a minute (see video below), making it a breeze to set up camp and warm yourself inside even during a cold evening.
This innovative RTT has taken camping to a whole new level. The outdoors can be truly conquered at any time of the year thanks to these extra layers. The tent itself fits comfortably 4 adults, or even 2 adults and 3 children.
We offer FREE SHIPPING to your nearest Fed-Ex Freight Depot, Home Delivery has an additional $200 cost.
- Tri-Layer technology keeps you ready for extreme conditions throughout the year.
- Patented design sets up and closes in under a minute.
- Hanging shoe and storage pockets that roll up and store with ease.
- Interior features a large living area, built-in pockets, and plenty of places to hang your gear.
- Clear skylight under the awning to let in more natural light
- Huge oversized windows give you an open air feel and enhance your viewing experience.
- Expansive entry and built-in awning creates a natural panoramic view so you can enjoy all of your favorite camping spots from the comfort of your tent.
- Weight: 178 lbs.
- Sleeping Capacity: 3-5 People.
- Interior Size Opened: 80″L X 98″W X 50″H
- Exterior Size Closed: 85″L X 52″W X 14″H
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Tri-Layer Body: 300D Poly-Oxford with 90g/M2 Poly-Fil.
- Rainfly: 210D Poly-Oxford with Silver Coating and 2,000mm Polyurethane coating.
- Mattress: 2″ High Density Foam.
- Flooring: 2″ EPE foam.
- Frame: Extruded Aluminum Alloy.
High Country Edition Roof Top Tent Video:
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
FSR High Country 80" Tri-Layer Edition Roof Top Tent Reviews
Seems to be well built and well insulated. Looking forward to spending a lot of time in it.
The tent is great. Easy to deploy and break down. Super warm in the winter and decent foam mattress (a tad bit too firm for me). Overall seems to be of solid construction. Nice and large enough for my family of five. There are a few quality control issues... lots of loose string on stitching inside the tent (had to trim it myself) and one broken zipper pull cover. I contacted FSR about getting a replacement zipper pull cover (a rubberized piece that slips over the zipper handle) and the response I got was “I don’t believe this is covered under warranty since it’s the first time I’ve ever heard of it happening.” WTF! I paid $2500 only to discover that a broken zipper pull isn’t going to be covered And that was before ever using the tent. After several emails without a response, I gave up. That was NOT cool - poor customer service on the company’s part. Again, great product, but much to be desired in the customer service end.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will that tent fit on the free spirit trailer ?
Yes, it will perfectly fit an FSR trailer.
It says it has a length of 85" closed, but that doesn't look correct according to the video. What are the dimensions when closed?
Yes you're correct, the one on the video is the High Country 55" model, which is exactly the same but in the 3 person size. The closed dimensions on this product description are correct for the 4 person sized RTT.
does the high country tri layer large tent have a annex option?
Yes it does. It's not a tri-layer annex, but it's the annx that fits this tent. Find it HERE.