Rincon Scout Roof Top Tent - Fits: 3 People - Annex Included - by HIT Tents
The Rincon Scout Roof Top Tent by HIT Tents is the scout version of the classic Rincon. The difference stands in this model not being as rugged. This car top tent still fits 3 people comfortably, and it includes an Annex.
This RTT is made with premium materials. It comes with a tent body made of 400g ripstop poly-cotton canvas, which is both breathable and waterproof, just like the rainfly, waterproof too.
The tent includes a 3-inch thick foam mattress, that goes on top of the aluminum plate base, that will guarantee a flat and steady bottom. The mattress instead will offer you the comfort for a perfect night's sleep, and it folds and opens with the tent, with no need to inflate anything. The Rincon Scout Rooftop Tent also comes with a waterproof travel cover, and an aluminum ladder.
We offer FRE SHIPPING to your nearest Freight Terminal, Home Delivery has an additional $145 cost.
- 3 Person Sleeping Capacity
- Suitable for 3-seasons
- Annex Included
- Tent Body: 280g rip-stop poly-cotton breathable canvas,dual stitched and weather taped seams, UV and mold resistant, waterproof coating
- Rainfly: 420D Polyester Oxford, waterproof, mold resistant and UV protected, elevated rainfly with reinforced rainfly mounts
- Built to be used during 4 seasons, it can stand even the strongest winters
- 3" thick high-density foam mattress with a removable/washable cotton cover
- Travel Cover: 1200D Heavy Duty PVC, UV protected and waterproof
- Aluminum frame base, with aluminum sheeting and fire retardant insulation
- 3 Person Sleeping Capacity
- Includes aluminum ladder, annex must be bought separately
- Free Shipping!
- Size closed: 56" wide x 48" long x 15.5" tall
- Size open: 56" wide x 132" long x 50" tall
- Sleeping area/mattress size: 56" wide x 96" long
- Weight: 130 lbs excluding Annex
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
HIT Rincon Scout Roof Top Tent With Annex Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.