Rincon Expedition-Grade Roof Top Tent - Fits 3 People - Annex Included - by HIT Tents
The Rincon Roof Top Tent is the classic model by HIT Tents. In most of the pictures it's shown with an annex that must be purchase separately. This is a 3 Person Capacity rooftop tent, spacious and comfortable even for three.
It is made of the highest quality materials you can think of. The tent body is made of 400g ripstop poly-cotton canvas, very breathable as well as waterproof, it also has a waterproof rainfly, and it includes a 3-inch thick foam mattress with a cover. Like the best RTT's out there, this one has an aluminum frame base, for a flat and steady flooring. The tent also comes with a sliding aluminum ladder and a travel cover.
Probably the coolest and best feature about this model is the fact that it is designed for the 4 seasons. It means it can even stand the strongest winters. It doesn't matter if it's snowing, this tent will deliver. HIT Tents makes every tent by hand, has a strict quality control, and ships in wooden boxes to protect their tents. Trust us, this is one of the best models out there.
We offer FREE SHIPPING to your nearest Freight Terminal. Home Delivery has an additional $145 cost.
- Tent body: 400g rip-stop poly-cotton breathable canvas,dual stitched and weather taped seams, UV and mold resistant, waterproof coating
- Rainfly: 420D Polyester Oxford, waterproof, mold resistant and UV protected, elevated rainfly with reinforced rainfly mounts
- Built to stand the 4 seasons
- 3-inch thick mattress included with a washable cover
- Travle Cover: 1200D Heavy duty pvc, UV protected and waterproof
- Aluminum base, with fire retardant insulation
- 3 Person Sleeping Capacity
- Weighs 130 lbs and has a weight capacity of 600 lbs
- Includes a sliding aluminum ladder
- Closed: 56" W x 48" L x 15.5" H
- Size open: 56" W x 132" L x 50" H
- Sleeping area/mattress size: 56" W x 96" L
At Off Road Tents we can guarantee you that HIT Tents is one of the best, if not the best, manufacturer of quality roof top tents. Their models are built to last a lifetime. Buy it now and take advantage of our Free Shipping!
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
HIT Rincon Expedition Grade Roof Top Tent With Annex Reviews
I want tos tart by saying that there are a lot of reviews online and on Facebook from other people saying they've bought RTT's online and they arrive damaged or such. Well, it's not the case with my Rincon. The guys from Off Road Tents shipped in a wooden crate, so it arrived in a PERFECT STATE. The tent is a beauty and after a few trips it seems to hold well. It's comfortable and the set up and take down is quite simple. Worth every penny!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.