Front & Rear Bumper, Tire Carrier & Xtreme 12,500 lb. Winch, 87-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ/YJ Combo - by Tuff Stuff
Gathered all 3 of most popular items for the 87-06 Jeep Wrangler YJ & TJ together in one package: front bumper, rear bumper & tire carrier and the performance series 12,500 lb winch. This combo instantly transforms your Jeep wrangler into a trail rated machine, capable of conquering anything that stands in your way.
- 12,500LB Xtreme Waterproof Wireless Remote Winch
- Winch Mount Front Bumper
- Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier
87-06 Tuff Stuff Front Bumper:
The front winch bumper is designed specifically for your 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & YJ. With Tuff Stuff’s integrated winch mount, designed to hold the most popular winches on the market (up to 12,750 lbs) and a stylish 1.75″ stinger tube with light tabs to hold up to 9″ lights, the bumper is sure to be an affordable choice for any Jeep owner.
- Uses Standard 10″ X 4.5″ winch mounting pattern
- 10″ centered Fairlead Mount
- 55″ Long from end to end
- NO Welding or fabrication required for installation
- 2 Light Tabs for 2 Lights (Also designed to fit Tuff Stuff’s 12.5″ LED light bar)
- 3/16″ thick construction
- Includes 2 Silver 4.75 ton D rings
87-06 Wrangler Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier:
The Classic Jeep rear bumper is designed for 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & YJ model Jeeps. Built from a highly durable 1/4″ (.25″) steel plate material.
It includes two (2) 4.75 Ton D-rings that attach to mounts precisely welded from the inside & out for more stability.
- Fits: 87-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ & YJ
- Zinc Undercoated Dual Stage Textured Black Powdercoat lasts for years.
- Includes (2) Free 3/4″ D-Rings
- High Quality & Durable 1/4″ Steel Material.
- Locking Latch Mechanism Keeps Your Tire Secure (Includes Secondary Locking Pin)
- Custom Greaseable Zerk Fitting Keeps Your Tire Carrier Hinge Clean And Smooth After Years Of Use
- Specially Designed Spare Tire Mounting System Included To Support Larger Tires
- Class III Tow Rated Hitch Built-In (Can Save You Hundreds Of Dollars On A Hitch Installation)
Xtreme 12,500 lb Winch:
- Waterproof winch
- Wireless & Wired Remote
- Roller fairlead
- Steel cable
- 8 Ton snatch block
- Mounting hardware
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Single line rated pull||12,500 lbs (5682 kg)|
|Motor||6.65 hp/5.0 kw, Series Wound|
|Control||Remote switch,12 ft (3.7 m) lead|
|Gear train||3 Stage Planetary|
|Gear reduction ratio||265.2:1|
|Clutch||Sliding Ring Gear|
|Braking Action||Automatic In-The-drum|
|Drum size||Diameter 2.52” (64 mm) Length 8.82” (224 mm)|
|Cable||88’ of 3/8” diameter (27 m of 9.5 mm diameter)|
|Fairlead||4-Way Roller Fairlead|
|Recommended battery||650CCA,130 Minutes Reserve Capacity minimum|
|Battery leads||2 Gauge – 72”(1.83 m) each|
|Weight (NW/GW)||93.5 lbs /102.3 lbs (42.5 kg/46.5 kg)|
|Overall dimensions||20.5” L x 6.75” W x 10” H (521 x 171 x 254 mm)|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10.00+/-0.015” x 4.50+/-0.010” +/- (254 x 114.3 mm)|
PULL, SPEED & AMPERAGE
|Line Pull Lbs||0||4,000||6,000||8,000||10,000||12,500|
|Line Pull KG||0||1,818||2,727||3,636||4,545||5,682|
|Line Speed Ft/Min||22.8||11.8||10.2||8.5||7.0||6.0|
|Line Speed M/min.||6.95||3.6||3.1||2.6||2.13||1.83|
|Motor Current Amps.||80||170||210||250||300||362|
LINE PULL & ROPE CAPACITY
|Layer of cable||1||2||3||4|
|Rated Line Pull p/ Layer LBS||12,500||10,000||8,500||7,350|
|Rated Line Pull p/ Layer KGS||5,682||4,545||3,864||3,341|
|Length of Cable on Drum Feet||17.6||37||63||88|
|Length of Cable on Drum Meters||5.4||11.3||19.2||26.8|
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery.
If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, then visit our Returns page and lodge your return claim online.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
- All tents have a similar installation process, but they might vary a little, that is why we recommend you reading carefully THROUGH EACH PRODUCT MANUAL, as well as watching their videos (most are online, or you can ask us to send them to you).
- Tools needed: A Phillips head screwdriver, a box cutter, a second 13 mmm ratcheting wrench, a 10mm ratcheting wrench and a heck saw.
- Before mounting them onto a roof rack, flat rack or crossbar, the first step is removing your newly bought RTT from the box, as well as all the bits and pieces included (all RTTs WILL include all the necessary installation parts and a manual).
- Take the tent out of the box and place it on a clean surface with the straps faced DOWN. Set aside the mounting racks. Remove the protective plastic from the tent with the box cutter. Undo the straps from the sides of the tent and across the base.
- Open the tent, and take from inside of it all the contents. Most brands will include a tent cover, rainfly, ladder, mattress, and a pouch with the hardware, tools and parts.
- Most RTTs will include the following tools and hardware (see Image as an example): 2 bungees, 2 ladder brackets, 8 aluminum channel sliders with bolts and nuts, 4 end caps, four steel mounting plates, the needed wrenches, and four medium sized bolts with washers.
- Then, time for the action. Grab the mounting tracks of the RTT; place them on the tent base parallel to the hinges, aligning the holes in the tracks with the holes in the base.
- Grab the nuts, remove them from the four medium sized bolts and slide them into the mounting channels, as to align them to the holes in the base.
- Then take the bolts each with two washers, and slide them between the mattress and the tent base.
- Screw them into the pre drilled holes and the nuts you just put in the tracks.
- Once the tracks are on, you need turn/flip the tent over to install the ladder.
- Grab the Ladder Brackets and unscrew the bolts on each bracket, so that you can position over the pre-drilled holes at the edge of the tent base.
- Take the longer bolts each with the washer, and slide them between the mattress and the tent base, into the pre-drilled holes and up through the ladder bracket.
- Attach each one with a nut and leave them loose.
- Then grab the ladder and through the holes at the end of it, join it to the by passing the remaining length of the bolt through the holes in the ladder end. Then add another nut and tighten it on both sides.
- Then rotate the ladder a few times, before tightening the bolts of the brackets to the base.
- Then secure the ladder with the straps (most tents should have them), and then reattach the side straps of the tent to secure it.
- Once all the parts have been installed, make sure you put the travel cover on top of the tent. It is a very easy process that barely needs explanation; just make sure you close the zippers carefully to prevent the tent fabric catching to the zipper.
- Time to place the tent on top of the vehicle. Since they weigh over 120 lbs, you will want the help of someone to do it.
- Mounting the tent mounting tracks depends on whether you have side rails or cross bars, and if you want the tent to open towards the side of the car or towards the back. In this step-by-step guide we will use a side mounting as an example on top of cross bars.
- Place the mounting racks in the base of the tent, PERPENDICULAR to your roof rack bars.
- Then, fit two aluminum channel sliders and bolts into each end of the mounting track, so that there is a bolt on either side of the roof rack bar. Repeat this process at each of the 4 points where the racks and mounting racks cross.
- Once this is done, fit a steel mounting plate on the bolts and under the roof rack bar, and secure them with nuts and tighten them with a wrench.
- Insert the rubber end caps into the end of the mounting tracks to avoid water or other materials going in there. You might need to hammer them in, but don’t be too aggressive.
- It is INSTALLED!
- Now, to open it, release the side straps, pull back the ladder until it locks out and use it as leverage to open the tent.
- Make sure all rungs of the ladder are locked into the edge.
- Before getting into the tent, make sure the hinges are properly engaged.
- Then unclasp the awnings and find the predrilled holes for the rainfly rods.
- Insert at a 45-degree angle and hook through the grommet.
- You are READY!
Tuff Stuff Combo: Front & Rear Bumper, Tire Carrier & Xtreme 12,500 lb. Winch, 87-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ/YJ Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.