LED Light Bar Mount Polaris RZR XP & 30″ LED 3D Light Bar, 180 Watt/11,250 Lumens Combo - by Tuff Stuff
These mounts will solidly mount your 30″ LED light bar from Tuff Stuff securely and with authority.
The LED mounts and light bars come with a full warranty, protecting you against manufacturer defects and workmanship. (18 months for LED & 1 year on the mounts).
They are what you need to safely go offroading.
We offer free shipping!
Overall mounting dimensions:
- l: 31.5″ | w: 3 3/8″ | h: 4 5/8″
The most effective and popular beam patterns are in this combo flood/spot beam pattern as this is the most effective for high/low speed driving in extreme terrain conditions.
- 31.5″ LED light bar (30″ reflector)
- On/off light switch
- Wiring harness with fuse & terminals
- 1 pair polaris rzr xp 1,000 & 900s mounting brackets
- Stainless steel hardware
RZR XP LED Light Bar Features:
- Exclusive 18 month warranty
- Power draw: 180w
- Beam pattern: combo beam- flood beam (60 degree)/spot beam (30 degree)
- 60 x 3watt cree LED’s- high intensity light
- Current draw 14a @12v | 6a @24v
- Light output: 11,250 lumens
- Color temperature: 6000k
- Operating voltage: 10-30v dc
- Waterproof rating: ip67
- Housing material: black die cast aluminum housing
- Lens material: hardened & tempered glass
- Mounting bracket: adjustable rubber mounted aluminum foot bracket
- Hours: 30,000+ hours guaranteed
- Dimensions: 31.5 inch body / 30″
- Reflector lens features & benefits:
- Wide operating voltage range from 12-30 volts
- 18 month warranty
- Excellent workmanship and sleek futuristic look
- Easy to install brackets
- Different sizes to choose from for versatile uses
- Tuff Stuff exclusive dual light dispersions (flood beam and spot beam) all in one light bar
- Longer life than hid’s (LED’s average life span is more than 20,000 hours)
- No ballasts to replace after months of vibration
- Aluminum casted housing for extraordinary durability
- Ip67 rated waterproof & dust proof
LED’s provide a much softer light which prevents harsh glares which are common on HID: installation is estimated at approx 1-2 hrs depending on your wiring experience and knowledge. Installation utilizes only basic hand tools.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Tuff Stuff Combo: LED Light Bar Mount Polaris RZR XP & 30″ LED 3D Light Bar, 180 Watt/11,250 Lumens Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.