We Are Still shipping!
COVID19 RELATED INFO
WELCOME TO YOUR PREMIUM OVERLANDING GEAR STORE!
Your cart is currently empty.
Or View Cart
At Off Road Tents we strictly adhere to the different warranty policies from each manufacturer.
The warranties can vary from different time frames, depending on the product and the manufacturer or brand. If you have a question about the warranty policy or the warranty of the product you are about to purchase, or have already purchased, please send us an email to: email@example.com
Furthermore, we adhere to the warranty policies stated by each manufacturer. We are extremely strict in following their guidelines. If you need help, we will advice, help and assist in placing the claim for you, or help you in the process.
It's important to understand that according to the different guidelines, Off Road Tents and the manufacturer reserve their right to repair or replace, at the manufacturer's discretion, any defects during the warranty period. In the event that the tent must be returned to the manufacturer's facility for inspection, the owner must assume the cost and liability of freight. In some cases, Off Road Tents or the manufacturer may choose to source a local repair shop in the city where the customer is located, however, only if the repair shop will guarantee the repair. All repairs done by a local repair shop must be approved in writing by the manufacturer before any repairs are completed.
(1) The warranty does not apply to items added or changed or modified after the product left the possession of the manufacturer or Off Road Tents.
(2) Any product used for commercial purposes.
(3) Normal wear and usage, such as fading or discoloration of soft goods (upholstery, screens, cushions, mattresses), fading or discoloration of wood, plastic, or fiberglass components, tarnishing of aluminum or stainless steel surfaces, powder coated surfaces, tears, punctures, soiling, mildew, effects of moisture condensation inside the vehicle, or mishandling, neglect, abuse, misuse, lightning or other acts of nature, or corrosive atmospheres which can result in rusting, oxidation or pitting.
(4) Minor imperfections, which do not affect the suitability of the vehicle for its intended use.
(5) Normal and routine maintenance such as inspections, lubricating, adjustments, tightening of screws, tightening of lug nuts, scaling, cleaning, or damages arising from the failure to have maintenance performed or improper storage as outlined in the owner's manual and/or the component manuals.
(6) Wheel alignment or adjustments to axles when caused by improper maintenance, loading or damage from road hazards, including off road travel, wheel damage or balancing, or damage resulting from tire failures.
(7) Costs incurred for onsite service, transportation of the product to a customer or costs incurred as the result of the consumers request to have repairs performed at a location other than an authorized dealership.
(8) Tires or batteries, that are supported by other established dealer networks and warranty repair locations. The written warranty that is provided by component manufacturers is a direct responsibility of that manufacturer.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
In the event that a substantial defect in materials or workmanship is found to exist in parts warranted by the manufacturer, Off Road Tents or the manufacturer will bear the cost of the repair or replacement of such defective materials or workmanship, provided that the owner: (A) Notifies Off Road Tents of the defect in a timely manner.
(B) Follows instructions from Off Road Tents on how to get approved repairs. (Off Road Tents will determine if there is an authorized service center within reasonable distance of the owner. If there is not an authorized service center near the owner, the owner will be required to get two written estimates, from any local repair shop, RV dealer or RV service station, for the required repairs).
(C) Schedules an appointment and promptly takes the product to the authorized service center.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.