Slimline II Roof Rack Kit For Jeep Wrangler JKU 4 Door (2007-Current) - by Front Runner Outfitters
The South African giant of overlanding and car gear, Front Runner, designed the Slimline II Roof Rack with the goal of creating the best rack in the world.
Well, that's what you get, an outstanding roof rack, with specific designs for most 4x4 rigs in the world. We have ALL the Slimline II Racks, but here you'll find the one for the Jeep Wrangler JKU 4-Door models from 2007 until today.
This particular Slimline 2 Kit comes with all the parts and components needed to mount the Slimline II cargo carrying rack to a Jeep JKU 4 door 2007+ including the Slimline II tray (1425mm x 2368mm), the Jeep Extreme Mounting System and a Wind Deflector.
This rugged, sophisticated, high performance, nearly indestructible rack system allows you to quickly remove the Freedom Panels and works with the hard top roof on or with no roof at all.
These Kit comes with Foot Rails, which contain 1 opening to access a Front Runner under rack mount table (1 smaller prep table or 1 larger camp size table).
The JK Extreme mounting system bolts to the roll bar with middle and rear brackets. The cargo weight is evenly distributed across the roll bars and body of the jeep, placing zero weight on the hard top itself.
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED!
Features of Slimline II Rack For Jeep Wrangler JKU 4 Door 2007-Current:
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- Once the rack is installed, you can remove the Freedom Panels without any issue.
- The Jeep Wrangler JKU Roof Rack requires 16 holes (to mount 4 plates) to be drilled into the hard top to secure the rack tray to the vehicle.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty*
Kit Consisting Of:
- 1 x FAJK002 - Jeep Wrangler JKU 4-Door Inner Brackets - by Front Runner
- 1 x FAJK003 - Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door & 5-Door Front Pillar Brackets - by Front Runner
- 1 x FAJK006 - Jeep Wrangler JKU 5-Door Foot Rails
- 1 x RRSTJ12 - Slimline II Tray - 1425mm(W) X 2368mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Material used: Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium, 3CR12 Stainless Steel
- Width 450mm (18")
- Length 1615mm (64")
- Height 310mm (12")
- Approximate Installed Weight 46kg (101lbs)
Front Runner Slimline II Installation Video:
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack For Jeep Wrangler JKU 4 Door (2007-Current) Reviews
The engineering that has gone into all things FrontRunner is really outstanding. That is the main reason I went this rack. They’ve got superior thought put into the design and function and fit of their products. The craftsmanship of the products is just as good. Really solid material and finish.
Now, my constructive criticism would be that they focus on providing slightly more detailed installation instructions on the Slimline II rack OR better, higher quality pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words as the saying goes.
It wasn’t clear to me on a couple of steps on what to do or how to fit things. But after some trial and error I understood the fitment and all was well. It just took some time and a few YouTube videos to make sure I wasn’t making a mistake.
Overall, still 5 stars because the rack itself is awesome, holds a lot of weight, and looks great. I bought several attachments and they also fit and function well with the rack.
I’d buy it again, no hesitation.
(I’ll add that OffRoadTents customer service is second to none. If you can imagine the best customer service you’ve ever had and then double it, it probably still wouldn’t be close. Really, really fantastic service and a big hat tip to the sales/service team.)
Quick responses to my questions - great pricing and products
I’ll be buying more from them
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what accessories are available for this rack? Im looking to transport two Kayaks.
Hey, There are many different accessories for this rack which you can find here: https://offroadtents.com/collections/rack-accessories As to carrying kayaks with this rack, this is what you're after: https://offroadtents.com/products/front-runner-kayak-and-pro-canoe-carrier?_pos=1&_sid=3b45839db&_ss=r