2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma Overland Bed Rack - Fits Different Bed Lengths & Heights - by Cali Raised LED
If you own a Toyota Tacoma from th 2005 to the 2020 model, and you're looking for a bed rack that fits not only your day-to-day needs, but is tough enough for rougher trails, then this is a great fit.
The Cali Raised LED tacoma overland bed rack has a design that allows you to attach a bunch of useful and necessary accessories on the side panels, such as water/gasoline tanks or even tracks.
It has enough strength and a load rating to add a Roof Top Tent on top.
The Overland Bed Rack System is CAD designed, CNC cut, bent and perfectly welded providing a seamless fit.
These bed racks made of up to 80% aluminum providing a light weight but super strong bed rack that could perfectly stand the weight of even the biggest and heaviest Roof Top Tents.
A great feature is the fact that they're 100% USA made, ensuring their quality and durability. They also use Cali Raised LED's unique T-Slot design which allows for endless possibilities in mounting additional items to the rack.
This is a very flexible bed rack so to speak, since it will fit short low profile beds, short mid height beds, short tall height beds, as well as long short profile beds, long mid height beds and long tall height beds. Make sure to choose the option that better suits your rig.
Another fantastic feature is their life time warranty on all vehicle mounting systems so you can drive into the wilderness well equipped.
We offer FREE shipping!
- Powder coated with a tuff black semi-gloss mini texture
- The bed rack is rated to exceed the weight limits of just about any tent on the market
- Light weight, short bed short height racks weigh just 55lbs
- Mounting systems engineered and manufactured in the USA
Note: Rack shown with optional accessories that are not included
- Low Profile: 7" Tall
- Mid: 10" Tall
- Tall: 17.5" Tall
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Cali Raised LED Toyota Tacoma Overland Bed Rack 2005-2020 Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.