Active Cargo System For Toyota Tacoma Short Bed 2016+ - Military Grade Aluminum Construction - by Leitner Designs
This is probably one of the best, if not the best option in the whole market to customize your Toyota Tacoma pick up truck and turn it into a fully equipped rig.
Leitner Designs offer a convenient and easy to mount Active Cargo System long bed rack to take care of your gear on your travels. The ACS is a fully upgradable and customizable truck bed rack cargo system!
You will find that not only is this truck bed rack for your Toyota Tacoma a fantastic choice, but a comfortable one. It can carry from roof top tents, to a whole other amount of accessories which you can VIEW HERE.
The ACS has patent-pending features not found on any other product, including:
- Sliding center load bar - allows you to load large items such as motorcycles and mounted bikes.
- Optional integrated gear boxes - give you locking water-resistant storage within easy reach and with its body following design keeps wind noise down and gives the system a factory race look!
We offer FREE shipping!
- Fits 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma short bed trucks
- 70 lbs. light
- Military-grade aluminum construction
- Fully TIG-welded for maximum strength
- Rubber wind diffuser/ load pad to keep your cargo from shifting
- Quad-slot load beam design for endless mounting options
- Fits many Thule accessories
- Dual-stage powder coated
- Grade 8.8 zinc-plated fasteners
- Fully upgradable
- 250 lbs. offroad weight capacity
- 500 lbs. onroad weight capacity
- 1000 lbs. static weight capacity
- Compatible with DECKED storage system
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Patent pending
Note: Rack shown with optional accessories that are not included
- 48.7in Max distance between cross bars
- 57in overall length
- 22.9in Height from top of bed rail
- 42.7in Width between support bars
- 48in Cross bar length
Compatible Trucks: Active Cargo System Tacoma Bed Rack
- 2016-20 Toyota Tacoma with short bed
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Leitner Designs Active Cargo System For Toyota Tacoma Short Bed 2016+ Reviews
Love this bed rack. It has all the makings of your perfect set up, more possibilities than any other rack on the market. Glad I made this choice!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.