Load Bed Bar Kit For Toyota TUNDRA 2007-Current - by Front Runner Outfitters
This is one of the best load bed bar kits for a Toyota Tundra 2007-Current that you will find in the market.
Easy to install, strong, durable and versatile, that's what Front Runner offers you.
This Load Bar Kit contains a pair of 1475mm wide Front Runner Load Bars, 2 pairs of Front Runner Load Bed Legs, and all the hardware necessary to mount to the factory bed rails in Tundras 2007+
The Front Runner Load Bar Kits utilize the same 22mm thick HD aluminium extrusions (slats) used in the Slimline II Roof Rack.
The sliding nut t-slots on the Load Bars allow unlimited, ultra secure mounting positions as well as quick removal of accessories and equipment.
Accessories can be mounted to t-slots on the top and bottom of the Load Bars.
DID YOU KNOW? These load bars can be used as slats in a similar width Slimline II Roof Rack. When you buy Front Runner Load Bars you are one step closer to owning a Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack!
The Load Bars Consist Of:
2 x LASS026 - Universal Load Bed Leg 188mm (Pair) - by Front Runner
1 x LBSK017 - Roof Load Bar Pair 1475mm(W) - by Front Runner
1 x RRAC901 - Load Bed Nut Kit / Toyota Tacoma 2004+/Tundra 2007+ - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
Dimensions Of Load Bars:
- Width 240mm (9")
- Length 1490mm (59")
- Height 130mm (5")
- Approximate Installed Weight 7kg (15lbs)
How To Install Them:
Download HERE the Universal Load Bed Bar Kit Instructions
Download HERE the Installation Guide for the Load Bed Nut Kit
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Load Bar Kit, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot, Grab-On Foot, or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Legs, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Legs listed above to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Load Bar kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8") to the height of the Foot Rails listed above to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- What is the weight limit for this, planning to use it for 4 person roof top tent that is probably almost 600lb? Look into the weight capacity of the OEM bed rails first. Our rack systems can hold up to 660lbs but this does not include the weight limit of the OEM bed rails.
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Front Runner Load Bed Bar Kit For Toyota TUNDRA 2007-Current Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.