Easy-Out Side Awning - 3 Width Sizes (55.11", 78.7" & 98.4") - by Front Runner Outfitters
Want an awning for your camping trips?
The Front Runner Outfitters Easu-Out Side Awning is one of the best models in the worldwide market. This awning is one of the easiest to setup, open, and close.
It comes in three different sizes: 55.11" (1.4m), 78.7" (2m) and 98.4" (2.5m) of width. Each of the three models, when opened has a length of 82.7" (2.1m).
The materials are high quality rip-stop nylon and this awning will provide the shelter you and your camping group need from the sun, rain or heat. Not op of that, it takes under 60 seconds to open it and set it up with only two people.
The 55.11" is suitable for small vehicles, the 78.7" for most vehicles, and the 98.4" is ideal for really large vehicles.
- Quick and easy two person set up, in under 60 seconds.
- Telescopic aluminium twist lock uprights and rafter poles as well as aluminium rafters that ensure rigidity.
- Vinyl zip-up cover bag attached to a full length aluminium backing plate which is used to secure onto supplied "L" shaped brackets.
- While the "L" brackets can be used to secure the awning to many roof racks styles, the Easy-Out Awning Brackets are recommended for use with the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Guy ropes and pegs included for securing your awning in windy weather conditions.
- Reinforced corner sections and Velcro tabs to prevent flapping.
- Folds into the main carry bag which can be left permanently attached to vehicle.
- Small Awning:
- Extended: W 1400mm (55.11") x L 2100mm (82.7")
- Retracted: W 1400mm (55.11") x L 160mm (6.3")
- Weight: 9.5kg (21lbs)
- Medium Awning:
- Extended: W 2000mm (78.7") x L 2100mm (82.7")
- Retracted: W 2000mm (78.7") x L 160mm (6.3")
- Weight: 12.5kg (27.6lbs)
- Large Awning:
- Extended: W 2500mm (98.4") x L 2100mm (82.7")
- Retracted: W 2500mm (98.4") x L 160mm (6.3")
- Weight: 13.5kg (29.8lbs)
Video Setting Uo The Front Runner Easy-Out Awning:
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Front Runner Easy-Out Side Awning - 3 Width Sizes Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.