Feather-Lite Roof Top Tent - Fits 3 People - by Front Runner Outfitters
Looking for an affordable, yet one of the highest quality Rooftop Tents?
The Feather-Lite by Front Runner Outfitters might be just the car top tent you've been looking for. As featured on the Wall Street Journal, the Feather-Lite model is one of the best RTTs in the market, and it's not a surprise at all.
Front Runner Outfitters is a company born in South Africa, the land of the Roof Top Tents, and their Feather-Lite is one of the best models out there. Firstly, it's an excellent quality tent suitable for rain, wind and heat, making it a 3-Season tent. The canvas is Oxford 400D, really strong, and of course with the aid of the rainfly, you'll stay dry and protected.
This tent is the lightest soft-shell in the market, weighing only 93 lbs, making it really easy to mount it on the racks or crossbars, as well as not impacting your fuel economy. It comfortably sleeps 2 adults and a child or pet, over a 2" thick mattress.
It has a number of features such as storage pockets, a Sky Window to look at the sky, and a fantastic ventilation that reduces condensation during day or night. Adding the Annex is highly recommended.
We offer FREE SHIPPING!
Features of the Front Runner Roof Tent:
- Sleeps 3 (2 adults and a child or pet)
- Lightest truck tent in the market, only 43kgs/93 lbs
- Easily open-close mechanism
- Includes a 2" thick hi-density foam mattress with washable cover
- Durable 1000PVC Travel Tent Cover
- Includes 1 rod kit and mounting studs kit
- Zippered privacy panels on all windows and doors.
- Ladder: Made of Extruded aluminium, Stainless steel, and Nylon-6
- Manufactured with a special Oxford tent fabric (400D) -- a strong, breathable, mould resistant, waterproof, PVC coated, heavy duty poly-cotton.
- Easily removable HD fly-sheet cover made from 200D Oxford weatherproof fabric, offers shade and protests form rain
- The tent is mounted to an aluminium base that is insulated to keep the cold out
- Tent rails are supplied loose to give you flexibility, which allows you to mount the tent onto most load bars, cross bars and roof racks.
- Screened windows and doors to keep the insects out
- A sky or roof opening with a mosquito screen reduces condensation while providing a steady source of ventilation.
- Two interior pockets to store gear as well as overhead Velcro loops that could be used for to hang lights and other items.
- Colour: Tan flysheet and Grey tent with black trim. Tan mattress cover.
- Free Shipping!
- When Closed: 49" (1250mm) L x 53" (1300MM) W x 12" (300mm) H
- When Open: 134" (2500mm) L x 53" (1300mm) W x 55" (1400mm) H
- Ladder Dimensions Closed: 45.3" (1150mm) L x 13.8" (250mm) W x 3.5" (90mm) H
- Ladder Dimensions Open: 80.9" (2055mm) L x 13.8" (350mm) W x 3.5" (90mm) H
- Total Weight: 93lbs (43kgs)
Front Runner Roof Top Tent Set Up Video:
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Front Runner Feather-Lite Roof Top Tent Reviews
Overall I'm very happy with my Featherlite. It's really light so installing it was easier than expected. Did it with my brother, and it was not that hard. It's functional, easy to setup and take down. Really comfortable too.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, is the "Shower Skirt" (for reference: https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.com/en/us/front-runner-feather-lite-roof-top-tent-shower-skirt.html) & the Annex listed on this website the same thing or are they different? Thank you.
They are the exact same thing! Simply different ways of calling it!