Wanaka 3-4 (XL) - 4 Person Rooftop Tent Setup With XL Annex - by Guana Equipment
Guana Equipment's biggest soft-shell rooftop tent: the Wanaka 64".
This is a very big car top tent, with a 3-4 person capacity to comfortably sleep inside of it.
Considered a roof top tent setup rather than just an average RTT, the Wanaka 4 comes with one of the biggest, of not the biggest annex in the market.
This annex comes with a removable floor which you can take on or off thanks to a YKK zipper, as well as 3 awning doors, each and everyone of them with poles to stand and increase your camping footprint.
Also, you could easily fit 2 adults sleeping inside of its annex, or put a table and 2 or 3 chairs to either sit and relax, or have a meal safe from the elements, or simply use it as a private changing room.
On top of that, the Wanaka 4 roof rack tent comes with 1 LED light strip that can be used to have one inside the tent, and the other one under the base to illuminate the annex at night.
As usual, it comes with a 3" thick density foam mattress with a washable cover. Underneath it, an anti-condensation mattress for when there isn't much ventilation.
This car top tent also includes a utility net under the diamond plate aluminum base to store shoes, jackets or other items, as well as 2 complementary boot bags to put your shoes.
The tent itself is built for 4-season camping, and has be throughly tested in the Costa Rican tropical rains. It can fit 4 people inside, not counting the available space in the annex.
Other great features include the overhang window in the canvas to naturally illuminate the annex.
As usual, the guys from Guana Equipment have thought of it all, and this XL family roof top tent is the proof.
We offer FREE Shipping!
- 4 Person Capacity
- 4-Season Camping RTT
- Tent Color: Tan
- Body Tent Canvas is made of 420D waterproof ripstop polyester oxford canvas with taped seams and PU coating
- Annex with removable floor included
- Black Rainfly & Tan Annex made of 420D Waterproof Polyester Oxford
- Diamond Plate Anti-Scratch Aluminum Base
- 1" Thick Aluminum Poles
- Alloy Brackets
- 304 Stainless Steel Hardware Bolts
- Edge Protectors for the base of the tent to avoid tearing the canvas
- Heavy Duty 680g/1200D PVC Black Travel Cover
- Anti-Condensation Mat Included
- 2 Shoe Bags Included
- Utility Net under tent base included
- 1 LED Light Strip Included
- 1 Skylight for the tent, 1 for the annex
- 3" thick high density foam mattress with washable cover
- YKK Zippers for tent and annex
- Annex room has 3 entrances, with doors that become 3 awnings (poles included)
- 6 Poles for the awning doors are included
- All mounting hardware needed is included
Tent When Open: 64" L x 121" W x 49" H (160 x 307 x 125 cm)
Tent When Closed: 64" L x 48" W x 12.5" H (163 x 155 x 31 cm)
Sleeping Footprint: 63" L x 96" W
Weight of Tent: 149 lbs or 67.5 kg
Mattress: 3" Thick high density foam
Ladder: Aluminum Sliding Ladder 82.5" (210 cm) Long
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Guana Equipment Wanaka 64" Roof Top Tent Setup With XL Annex - 3+ Person Reviews
Very satisfied with this rooftop tent. The guys at off road tents were very helpful. Initially I was looking at other models, but what convinced me were the accessories that came with it. The shoe bags are really useful, the tent materials look great and it's spacious. Thank you!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.