Quick Release Roof Top Tent Mount Kit - Fits MOST Rooftop Tents - by Front Runner Outfitters
Tired of struggling when mounting or dismounting your RTT?
Problem solved. The Quick Release Roof Top Tent Mount Kit by Front Runner is the solution to all those owners that don't want to be carrying their tent on their racks at all times, but also want a speedy and simple way to take it on or off.
If you have a limited garage clearance, or simply want to store the car top tent every now and then, this product is great.
Once these brackets are installed on a Front Runner Rack, no tools are needed to remove or install a roof top tent. Simply release the tabs on the 4 latches and lift the tent away in seconds.
The brackets can be mounted either on top of the rack, which is the tallest option, or you can mount the brackets so the "wings" of the brackets are bolted from underneath the rack and the latch portion of the bracket comes up between the two slats.
The Quick Release Tent Mount Kit will work with your tent! It comes with a variety of mounting plates for different tent channels. From Tepui, to CVT, to FSR or EEzi-Awn, it'll work.
- This strong and rattle free mounting system is built off-road tough for use with Front Runner Racks.
- Works with the Feather-Line RTT and other popular soft shell tent brands like TJM, ARB, Tepui, etc.
- Works with hard shell tents such as Autohome/Maggionlina, and James Baroud. Hard shell tent owners please read *IMPORTANT NOTE below.
- 4 low profile base brackets are bolted to a Front Runner Rack while 4 self- aligning bushes are secured to the tent base channels using the supplied plates.
- Two of the latches securely lock with a key while the other 2 latching brackets feature a safety catch.
- Comes with 4 keys for locking brackets.
- Tents can be mounted at two different heights, depending on clearance needs. The bottom of the tent can sit either 40mm / 1.57 inches or 17mm / 1 inch above the rack slats.
- The brackets are small, unobtrusive and can be left on the roof rack when the tent is not mounted, leaving vast rack space available
- No tent modification required.
- Removed tents can be stored on the ground, raised slightly off the floor by the supplied steel bushes.
- Supplied with all required mounting hardware and a special installation tool.
- Fitting instructions are included, DOWNLOAD FREE HERE
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Hard shell tents need additional support. If you are using these brackets with hard shell tents, such as James Baroud or Autohome, and you are unable to position the tent to rest directly on the rack, or the edges of the rack side profiles, use – Hard Shell Roof Top Tent Support Channels. Depending on the tent manufacturer, your hard shell tent warranty may be voided if your tent becomes damaged and you did not provide proper lateral support for the hard shell tent
- 1 x Set of 4 Quick Release Brackets
- 2 x Locking Brackets (Left and Right Hand Side)
- 2 x Keys per lock
- 1 x Special Installation Tool
- Installation Hardware
- Fitting Instructions
- Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
- 316 Stainless steel
- 304 Stainless steel
- (Per assembled bracket) 263mm (10.4") L x 93mm (3.7") W x 93mm (3.7") H
- Weight: 4.8kg (10.6lbs)
Front Runner Quick Release Roof Tent Kit Setup Video:
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Quick Release Roof Top Tent Mount Kit - Front Runner Reviews
This is the handiest thing!! I was tire of reaching under the rack and trying to tighten down my tent, and now this came along!! With the super helpful staff at Offroad Tents, this has made my rig so much easier and quicker to get out of town. Thanks again and I would highly recommend this product!!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this work with a 2015 Subaru outback and do I need to upgrade the factory cross bars?
These will work fine with almost any tent and on top of any vehicle. HOWEVER, you need to have either a Fornt Runner Rack or Cross-Bars, otherwise it won't work!
I’m looking to use this on a non-Front Runner rack. Could you tell me the distance between the two mounting holes on the base of these mounts? Thanks
Hello! The distance beween the two mounting holes on the Quick Release mounts is 8 inches.