ARB Touring Awning 2500MM x 2500MM - 8.2 Ft. x 8.2 Ft. - by ARB
Overlanders and campers understand the importance and comfort of arriving to a place and being able to set up camp quickly as to better enjoy the view, the time in the outdoors or why not even a campfire. However, it is also important to be protected against the rain and the sun. That's where Awnings come in.
The 2500 Awning by ARB is one of the best. You can easily set it up in 30 seconds, it stands up by itself, comes with a PVC travel cover that protects it when not in use, and when fully open the Awning is Waterproof and UV resistant, keeping you safe from the string sunlight and heavy rain. Plus, it is 8.2' x 8.2', meaning it offers great coverage. Oh, and Free Shipping!
- Awning storage cover made from PVC Lined Polyester
- Waterproof and UV Protected
- 30 Second Set Up
- Awning is Self Standing
- Mounts easily to the side of most roof racks or roof bars with optional hardware
- Awning height adjustable with telescopic legs
- Comes with pegs and guy ropes for securing legs, mounting nuts and bolts, spanner and comprehensive instructions
- Free Shipping!
- Size: 98.43" (2500mm) wide x 98.43" (2500mm) extended
- In Feet: 8.2 Ft. Wide x 8.2 Ft. Long
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
ARB Touring Awning 2500MM x 2500MM Reviews
Awsome awning and even better service. The first one I received was damaged in shipping and Karsten worked to get it replaced without hesitation.
The upsides were quality and ease of set up (although I think 30 seconds must be the world record!). I often travel alone and it is fairly easy for me to do, but obviously faster/easier with two. The challenge was initially getting it bracketed to my roof rack. I ended up having custom brackets made so i wouldn’t need to drill into my crossbar. I also have the tent room which attaches to the awning and that rounds out my tricked out Forester very well.
This has been an awesome awning! I would definitely recommend it.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What color is it? The pvc bag?
I am going to install a Topper EZ Lift which raises my camper top up about 17”. This in combination with a 2.5” lift on my Ram 2500 4x4 with 35” tires. Are the legs long enough on the awning to install the ARB screen room in combination with this awning?
The awning room attaches to the underside of the ARB Awning with dimensions of 2000mm x 2500mm, which is roughly 6.5 feet by 8.2 feet. So those dimensions coincide with the width (~6.5 feet) and depth (~8 feet) of the footprint and roof of the room. The height of the room is somewhat flexible based upon the height of the awning (which this room attaches to the bottom of). The optimum room awning height and therefore the room height is around 6-6.5 feet - again, the room offers this flexible range as the awning and room roof/ceiling should be slanted to shed rain.