Nosara 3 Person Roof Top Tent - Anti-Condensation Mat & 2 Shoe Bags Included - by Guana Equipment
The Nosara rooftop tent is the second model created by the guys at Guana Equipment. It's built with excellent materials, ideal to camp during the 4-seasons, and offering great comfort to couples or groups of 3 people camping.
The tent itself will fit comfortably 2 adults and 1 child, or pet, on a 3" thick high density foam mattress. On top of that, it includes a 1/2" anti condensation mat which will allow you to have a much better night of sleep.
The materials of the tent are excellent, it comes with a body tent canvas of 420D waterproof ripstop polyester oxford canvas with taped seams and PU coating. The base of the RTT is made of diamond plate anti-scratch aluminum, and the skeleton consists of 1" thick aluminum poles.
Because Guana Equipment focuses on details, you'll be glad to hear about getting 2 boot bags for free, ideal for you to climb up or down the sliding ladder, with your shoes at arms reach.
Finally, we offer FREE Shipping!
Features Of The Nosara Roof Top Tent:
- 3 Person Capacity
- 4-Season Camping RTT
- Tent Color: Grey
- Body Tent Canvas is made of 420D waterproof ripstop polyester oxford canvas with taped seams and PU coating
- Black Rainfly made of 420D Waterproof Polyester Oxford
- Diamond Plate Anti-Scratch Aluminum Base
- 1" Thick Aluminum Poles
- Alloy Brackets
- 304 Stainless Steel Hardware Bolts
- Edge Protectors for the base of the tent to avoid tearing the canvas
- Heavy Duty 680g/1200D PVC Black Travel Cover
- Anti-Condensation Mat Included
- 2 Shoe Bags Included
- 1 Skylight for the tent
- 3" thick high density foam mattress with washable cover
- YKK Zippers
- All mounting hardware needed is included
- Tan color Side Awning AVAILABLE for additional $200.
- 2-year warranty.
- Tent Open: 56.3" (143cm) W x 96" (244cm) L x 49.5" (126cm) H
- Tent Closed: 56.3 " (143cm) W x 48" (121cm) L x 12" (30.5cm) H
- Mattress: 3" thick high density foam
- Ladder: Aluminum Sliding Ladder 82.5" (210cm) long
- Weight Of Tent: 125.5 lbs or 57 kg
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Guana Equipment Nosara 55" Person Roof Top Tent Setup - 3 Person Reviews
This Nosara is a great roof top tent for budget minded folks or someone just getting into vehicle camping or overlanding. There’s no compromise to the materials and upgrades here. And compared to many competitors, I don’t think you’ll be displeased. Set-up and installation is rather easy for someone with very limited resources and experience. A project two friends or a couple could knock out in just a few hours.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.