Torq Winch With Black Synthetic Rope - Wireless Remote Included - by TJM
All the Overlanding and Off Road Adventurers know the "dangers" that exist when going off the beaten track. One of them is to have your vehicle get stuck. The solution is a winch, and at Off Road Tents we offer you the best quality winches by TJM.
The Torq 9500LB or 12000LB are particularly strong models. They come with a synthetic rope (black color) that won't give up no matter the weight o the vehicle it's pulling out, plus it's easier to handle. They meets Australian standards, and the Aussies know what it is to get stuck in rough terrains.
Both include a wireless remote for you to feel safe whilst using it. No need to in the line of action, although you can still be pretty close to it. Let's be honest, it's part of the fun. They have 10 position clocking on the gearbox, and 4 position clocking on the motor. The high quality materials and durability is fantastic.
- 10 position clocking on the gearbox
- 4 position clocking on the motor
- 90 degrees clutch handle
- Anti-corrosive aluminum tie bars
- Automatic load holding brake
- CE Certified
- Free spooling
- FRP sheath protecting all cables
- High output series wound motor
- Integrated solenoid control pack
- AP67 Waterproof rated winch remote
- IP67 winch body
- Low electric current draw
- Manual isolation switch included
- Planetary gear system
- Power in and power out
- Sealed motor and gearbox to prevent water and dust coming in
- Wireless remote included
- Free Shipping
If you are an Off Road junkie, a winch is one of those key things your vehicle should have, and TJM offers the best winches out there. Buy it now and take advantage of our Free Shipping!
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
TJM Torq Winch With Synthetic Rope - 9500LB or 12000LB - TJM Reviews
I was on the lookout for a winch to put on my rig. Well fellas, just what I was looking for. If I could post a picture I would, it looks amazing, works perfectly, and it seems durable. For now, after a month of having it, it's been just what I needed!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long is the synthetic rope?
28 meters, or 90 feet.
What is the weight of the 9500lbs and the 12000lbs? Will the winch fit an Ironman steel commercial bull bar? Are these a genuine TJM product?
Both winches weight is 71 lbs. Yes, this is a small frame winch which will work for the Ironman bumpers. And yes, a genuine TJM product, of course. We are official TJM dealers in USA.