UNA Single Person Tree Tent - Lightest Tent Available - Ideal For Hikers - by Tentsile
The UNA is Tentsile's lightest tree tent available. This ultra light camping tent is the best choice possible for hikers, solo adventurers, and why not even travelers.
It folds into an extremely compact 11 x 8 x 8in, and it weighs only 6.2 lbs, making it extremely lightweight and easy to carry with any backpack, although it also comes with it's own bag.
On top of that, is suitable for 3-season camping, and it comes with all the necessary accessory to make your outdoors experience a better one.
Comfort inside the UNA is out of question. It coms with a tensioned hammock bed, with large internal pockets at either side, a full no-see-um mesh top with a foldaway door, and a removable rainfly.
The rainfly will protect you from rain, of course, but you can take it off to enjoy the breathtaking views in the horizon, the tree tops, branches, birds, the sky, and the nature that surrounds you.
The rain fly can also be pegged to the ground, creating a large 25 squared foot covered area so you can use the floor to store your gear, bags or other camping stuff beneath the tent.
The UNA is best suited for persons below 6'4"/195cm
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED!
Specifications Of The UNA Tree Tent:
- Set up time: 15 minutes
- Sleeps: 1 Person
- Seasons: 3
- Size: 2.8 x 2.8 x 1.6m / 9 x 9 x 5ft
- Pack down size: 25 x 12 x 12cm / 11 x 8 x 8in
- Floor area: approximately 2.25m² / 25ft²
- Dry porch area on ground level: 3m² / 30ft²
- Doors: 1
- Height: 50cm / 1.7ft (Unloaded)
- Weight: 2.8kg / 6.2lbs fully loaded, or 2.2kg / 5.5lbs - hand-tensioned only (no ratchet)
- UNA body alone: 0.85kg / 1.8lbs
- UNA FlySheet alone: 0.5kg / 1.1lbs
- 3 x 25mm straps alone: 0.54kg / 1.1lbs
- 1 Ratchet (1.5 tons): 0.54kg / 1.1lbs
- 1 Small Weblock: 0.16kg / 0.35lbs
- Pole alone: 0.12kg / 0.28lbs
- 4 x Pegs (with elastic): 0.19kg / 0.41lbs
- Bag: 0.07kg/0.15lbs
UNA Package Includes:
- Poles: 1 x 8.5mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy
- Roof: Tear resistant insect mesh
- Rain fly: Removable 40D PU coated waterproof polyester, 3000HH, in a choice of colours
- Floor fabric: 70D nylon rip-stop (blue) reinforced with 8 metres of 25mm / 1" webbing
- Ratchets and straps: 3 x 5m/15ft Straps and 3 industry-grade non-slip adjuster buckles
- Fire rating: Fire resistance meets US CPAI-84 & Canadian FR16
- Maximum load: 150kg/330lbs
- Note: Due to continuous innovation and improvements specifications can change without notice
- DO NOT EXCEED MAXIMUM LOAD 150kg / 330lbs
- MAXIMUM SET UP HEIGHT IS 1.2m / 4ft
- Do not leave outside for extended periods of time
Tentsile UNA Tree Tent Set Up Video:
Tentsile Balancing & Equalizing:
Tentsile Using A Weblock Video:
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Tentsile UNA 1 Person Hammock Tent (3.0) Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.