Defender Roof Rack Kit - Fits 2007-2016 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited & Rubicon Unlimited - by Smittibilt
If you own a 2007-2016 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited or a Rubicon Unlimited and you want an affordable, yet strong and durable rack, this Defender by Smittybilt is a great choice.
The Complete Defender Roof Rack PAK includes everything you need to install the rack on your hardtop.
The following items are included in the kit:
- (1) Defender Welded One Piece Roof Rack (4.5’ wide x 4.5’ long x 4” sides)
- (1)Defender Light Cage
- All necessary hardtop mounting brackets
The Rack and Light Cage are made from 16-gauge, fully welded, 1" round steel tubing and finished in a textured black powder coat. It also has an aerodynamic styling, which blends well with today's vehicle designs.
The roof rack has welded light tabs (4 front & 2 rear) and the Defender Light Cage offers protection for four 9" diameter lights (if you have them or want them). The light cage bolts directly to the Defender Roof Rack (lights and wiring not included).
The Defender line is produced to exacting standards, and built for years of trouble-free use.
*The Rack is shown with 9” lights for illustrative purposes only.
*Not suitable for RTTs
We offer FREE Shipping!
Download HERE the Installation Instructions
- Fits 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door and Rubicon Unlimited
- 4-door models
- Will only work with hardtops
- 4.5' wide x 4.5' long x 4" sides
- Textured black powder coat
- Made from 16-gauge, fully welded, 1" round steel tubing
- Includes Roof Rack Basket, Light Cage and Hardtop Mounting Kit
- Load Capacity: 150 lbs
- Rack Weighs: 64lbs
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Smittybilt Defender Complete Roof Rack Kit For 2007-2016 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited & Rubicon Unlimited Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.