Delta Roof Top Tent - 2 Person Capacity - Only 116 lbs - by Tuff Stuff
If you're looking for an affordable roof top tent to use as a solo traveler, for you and your couple or pet, the Delta by Tuff Stuff is a fantastic choice.
Tuff Stuff Overland are a California based company, that manufactures from tents, to many other accessories related to overlanding equipment and off road gear. Needless to say, the quality of their products is outstanding.
The Delta Overland rooftop tent is ideal for those looking to mount the tent to a vehicle or trailer lower than head height. Designed to hold 2-3 people at most, the tent base (sleeping area) measures 56" x 96" and 56" x 14" x 48" when closed.
The Tuff Stuff Delta series Roof Top Tent has been designed to have the exact same sleeping footprint as the Ranger overland tent, but without the additional overhang over the ladder area.
The Delta rooftop tent also excludes the annex room (sold separately) and weighs only 116 lbs. This makes it one of the lightest rooftop tents in the market, ideal for smaller vehicles and SUVs.
By having a front entry, this makes the Delta Rooftop Tent best suited for mounting to pickup truck beds, 4x4 travel trailers or smaller SUV/Crossover vehicles where the roof rack is below head height.
The RTT is manufactured with really high quality materials, good enough to allow you to camp during 3 seasons. The fabric is 280g Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop Fabric with Waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance.
It still remains very Breathable, plus it's UV & Mold Resistant.
We offer FREE SHIPPING! Delivery does NOT include Lift Gate, so make sure to have someone else available with you to receive it!
- Optional lower annex room sold separately for changing room
- Manufactured from high-quality polyester/cotton windproof fabric
- Heavy duty zippers
- Includes a polyester rain fly with the best water shedding ability on the market
- Upper air vents for warm air discharge
- 3 “NO-SEE-UM MESH” screened windows with awnings
- High-density foam mattress with removable & washable cover
- Unfolds off of either side of the vehicle (Side or Rear)
- Bungee cord system to assist in closing without catching the tent material
- All aluminum frame, ladder and roof rack mounts
- All necessary hardware for complete installation (including tools)
- Heavy-duty PVC driving cover
- Tent Fabric Material: 280g Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop Fabric with Waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance. Breathable UV & Mold Resistant.
- Rainfly: 420D Polyester/Oxford material with waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance. Sheds water instantly. Eliminates 50% of overhead light. The Poly/Oxford material maintains elasticity while the p/u coating maintains water resistance for longevity and moisture free environment inside of the tent.
- Free Shipping!
- Closed Dimensions: 14" H x 56" W x 48" L
- Open Base Dimensions: 56" W x 96" L x 52" H
- Mattress: 56" x 96" and 2.75″ thick high density foam
- Total Weight: 116 Lbs
- Weight Capacity: 685 Lbs (depending on roof rack & Roof limits)
- This tent can mount to any vehicle with a roof rack & cross bars, or a bed rack (if using on a truck bed).
- If your vehicle’s crossbars on your roof rack will support 150+ lbs each, this tent will work (please check with the manufacturer, not us for your rack specs). Universal mounting is provided for all crossbars with 1.75" max. diameter.
- If you are using on oval shaped OEM cross bars, you must make (using 1" flat stock) your own lower brackets to fit your crossbars and drill 2 holes (see the mounting bracket in pictures).
- Install time is approx 1 hour with 2 people. Detailed instructions included.
- Optional annex room zips on after tent has been installed. All necessary spikes included.
- All necessary hardware included (even the tools) to mount to most all roof racks using the custom extruded aluminum channel system.
- Can be mounted at any height desired- Lower mounts will require the ladder to be redrilled to accommodate your ideal entry height.
- **MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN ROOF RACK OR BASE FOR TENT TO BOLT TO**
- Read the Installation Manual HERE
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Tuff Stuff Delta Overland 2 Person Roof Top Tent Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.