Clip On Dual Level Light - 3 Sizes and 2 Colors - by National Luna
National Luna has brought high-performance LED technology to your campsite with an assortment of low-voltage, compact, energy-saving light fixtures.
National Luna LED Features:
- Safe, Natural Light
- Ultimate Energy Saving
- Dual-Level 2-in-1 Function
- Wide Operating Conditions
- Electrical Protection
- Quality Construction
- Ultra Long Life
- 3 Year Warranty
Safe, Natural Light
These lights provide a natural white light similar to daylight without any ultraviolet or infa-red emission, making them safe and pleasant to use.
Ultimate Energy Saving
The combination of high-quality LEDs and a high-efficiency regulator circuit provides the best light output at the lowest power consumption. When other lights start to fade, these lights keep going!
A specially designed anti-glare texture combined with high-clarity polycarbonate reduces glare. They also eliminate UV emission and provides an even light distribution. The increase in light spread helps to prevent eye failure.
Wide Operating Conditions
Efficient power regulation ensures constant light output throughout the full voltage range, resulting in cool operation and extended product life.
All models use high-quality LEDs and electronic components as well as metal circuit boards for durable, trouble-free operation. Ultra-power models are assembled with an aluminum base for low temperature, long-term operation.
This light is protected against abnormal electrical conditions such as reverse polarity, short-circuits, and surges common in electrical circuits. Please note that correct polarity is required for operation.
National Luna LED Specifications:
|Luminous Flux||62 Lumens Dim, 176 Lumens Bright||70 Lumens Dim, 350 Lumens Bright||70 Lumens Dim, 480 Lumens Bright||105 Lumens Dim, 616 Lumens Bright|
|Max Power||2.21 Watts||3.46 Watts||4.75 Watts||6.25 Watts|
|Voltage Range||10 – 15V DC||10 – 30V DC||10 – 30V DC||10 – 30V DC|
|Current at 12V||61mA Dim, 184mA Bright||52mA Dim, 288mA Bright||51mA Dim, 396mA Bright||74mA Dim, 521mA Bright|
|Efficacy (Lumens/Watt)||80lm/W Dim, 85lm/W Bright||113lm/W Dim, 101lm/W Bright||115lm/W Dim, 101lm/W Bright||118lm/W Dim, 100lm/W Bright|
|Size||8” L x 1-1/8” W x 5/8” H | 200mm L x 28mm W x 17mm H||8” L x 1-1/8” W x 5/8” H | 200mm L x 28mm W x 17mm H||12" L x 1-1/8” W x 5/8” H | 305mm L x 28mm W x 17mm H||12” L x 1-1/8” W x 5/8” H | 305mm L x 28mm W x 17mm H|
|9 LED||This 9 LED light offers 2 settings: 1) a "dim" (62 Lumens) for ambient light and a full-output "bright" (176 Lumens) useful for wide-area lighting. It measures 8"x1".|
|15 LED||This 15 LED light offers 2 settings: 1) a "dim" (70 Lumens) for ambient light and a full-output "bright" (350 Lumens) useful for wide-area lighting. It measures 8"x1".|
|21 LED||This 21 LED Clear light offers 2 settings: 1) a "dim" (70 Lumens) for ambient light and a full-output "bright" (480 Lumens) useful for wide-area lighting. It measures 12"x1".|
|27 LED||This 27 LED Clear light offers 2 settings: 1) a "dim" (105 Lumens) for ambient light and a full-output "bright" (616 Lumens) useful for wide-area lighting. It measures 12"x1".|
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
- All tents have a similar installation process, but they might vary a little, that is why we recommend you reading carefully THROUGH EACH PRODUCT MANUAL, as well as watching their videos (most are online, or you can ask us to send them to you).
- Tools needed: A Phillips head screwdriver, a box cutter, a second 13 mmm ratcheting wrench, a 10mm ratcheting wrench and a heck saw.
- Before mounting them onto a roof rack, flat rack or crossbar, the first step is removing your newly bought RTT from the box, as well as all the bits and pieces included (all RTTs WILL include all the necessary installation parts and a manual).
- Take the tent out of the box and place it on a clean surface with the straps faced DOWN. Set aside the mounting racks. Remove the protective plastic from the tent with the box cutter. Undo the straps from the sides of the tent and across the base.
- Open the tent, and take from inside of it all the contents. Most brands will include a tent cover, rainfly, ladder, mattress, and a pouch with the hardware, tools and parts.
- Most RTTs will include the following tools and hardware (see Image as an example): 2 bungees, 2 ladder brackets, 8 aluminum channel sliders with bolts and nuts, 4 end caps, four steel mounting plates, the needed wrenches, and four medium sized bolts with washers.
- Then, time for the action. Grab the mounting tracks of the RTT; place them on the tent base parallel to the hinges, aligning the holes in the tracks with the holes in the base.
- Grab the nuts, remove them from the four medium sized bolts and slide them into the mounting channels, as to align them to the holes in the base.
- Then take the bolts each with two washers, and slide them between the mattress and the tent base.
- Screw them into the pre drilled holes and the nuts you just put in the tracks.
- Once the tracks are on, you need turn/flip the tent over to install the ladder.
- Grab the Ladder Brackets and unscrew the bolts on each bracket, so that you can position over the pre-drilled holes at the edge of the tent base.
- Take the longer bolts each with the washer, and slide them between the mattress and the tent base, into the pre-drilled holes and up through the ladder bracket.
- Attach each one with a nut and leave them loose.
- Then grab the ladder and through the holes at the end of it, join it to the by passing the remaining length of the bolt through the holes in the ladder end. Then add another nut and tighten it on both sides.
- Then rotate the ladder a few times, before tightening the bolts of the brackets to the base.
- Then secure the ladder with the straps (most tents should have them), and then reattach the side straps of the tent to secure it.
- Once all the parts have been installed, make sure you put the travel cover on top of the tent. It is a very easy process that barely needs explanation; just make sure you close the zippers carefully to prevent the tent fabric catching to the zipper.
- Time to place the tent on top of the vehicle. Since they weigh over 120 lbs, you will want the help of someone to do it.
- Mounting the tent mounting tracks depends on whether you have side rails or cross bars, and if you want the tent to open towards the side of the car or towards the back. In this step-by-step guide we will use a side mounting as an example on top of cross bars.
- Place the mounting racks in the base of the tent, PERPENDICULAR to your roof rack bars.
- Then, fit two aluminum channel sliders and bolts into each end of the mounting track, so that there is a bolt on either side of the roof rack bar. Repeat this process at each of the 4 points where the racks and mounting racks cross.
- Once this is done, fit a steel mounting plate on the bolts and under the roof rack bar, and secure them with nuts and tighten them with a wrench.
- Insert the rubber end caps into the end of the mounting tracks to avoid water or other materials going in there. You might need to hammer them in, but don’t be too aggressive.
- It is INSTALLED!
- Now, to open it, release the side straps, pull back the ladder until it locks out and use it as leverage to open the tent.
- Make sure all rungs of the ladder are locked into the edge.
- Before getting into the tent, make sure the hinges are properly engaged.
- Then unclasp the awnings and find the predrilled holes for the rainfly rods.
- Insert at a 45-degree angle and hook through the grommet.
- You are READY!
Clip On Dual Level Light - National Luna Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.