Highway Sport Trailer - Adjustable Height For Racks - by Free Spirit Recreation
Experienced overlanders understand the importance in the customization of their trailers. Many even choose the path of building their own to fit their needs, but that's a tough, expensive and time consuming activity.
That's why if you prefer to buy one, you want quality, durability and customizable features. The Highway Sport Trailer by Go FSR (Free Spirit Recreation) is one of the best ones in the market. Not only does it come at an affordable price, but it has dozens of excellent features that will make you understand why it's such a recommended choice.
It is one of the lightest off road trailer out there, weighing only 625 lbs, which is good for many vehicles as well as saving in fuel economy (when compared to other trailers of course).
When it comes to customization, it comes with an exclusive LabRak design, allowing you to adjust the height of the racks, meaning it easily accommodates awnings and other accessories, even roof top tents. The LabRak features make the rack the strongest one in the world, trustworthy.
The racks are removable, in case you want an even lighter trip, and you can remove them easily. Lower rack includes 63” RTC tracks so you can fully customize both rack systems. Labrak mounting hardware replaceable with pins to create a removable rack that allows you to mount small or medium roof top tents to lower rack system.
The Highway Sport Trailer has a rounded fender and a 17" tire
Shipping is NOT free. We have different flat rates for the different states in the lower 48. If you are interested, pelase email us or call us, we will ask you for your address as to give you the quote for the shipping.
- Dimensions: 71 ½”L X 44”W X 46”H (to top of the rack)
- Weight: 690 lbs. (Highway Package excluding tent)
- Storage: 45 cubic feet
- Suspension: Timbren 2,000 lb. axeless suspension system
- Dimensions – 86”L X 48”W X 1.85”H
- Weight – 68 lbs.
- Rack height – Adjusts from 18”-25” above trailer
- Frame – Proprietary extrusion design made of 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Corners – 304 Stainless steel
- Hardware – Stainless steel black hardware and nylon lock nuts
- XSlats (5 included)
- Industry leading 7.35” wide
- 2 5/16” Upper T-Slot mounts
- 2 ¼” Lower T-Slot mounts
- Proprietary extrusion design made of 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Serrated top face to aid in traction
- Textured black matte powder coat finish
- Exclusive FSR Adjustable Mounts:
- Rack attachments points made from 304 stainless steel
- Base mounts made from 3/16” CRS
- 8.8” of height adjustments in 2.2” increments
- Secured with ¼-20 stainless steel hardware
- Textured black matte powder coat finish
Standard Highway Wheel & Tire Package
- Tire: Ohtsu 225/55 R17
- Wheel: Sendel T08MBML Aluminum
- Size: 17×8
- Wheel pattern: 5×4.5
- Offset: 0
- Color: Black Matte Machined lip
- Fender: 32”L x 9”W x 15”H rounded steel with bed-liner spray application
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
FSR Highway Sport Trailer Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the tent come with this
No. Tent and trailer are sold separately.