Globe Tracker Trailer Tent - Fits 4 People - by Eezi-Awn
Trailer Tents are a bit different to rooftop tents, and it's important to understand why.
A trailer by default is shorter in height than the roof of a vehicle. While some roof top tents are compatible, others aren't as they sit too low.
This is what happens when they sit too low:
- Door height is sacrificed by multiple feet
- The wall panels will leave material dragging on the ground, risking the tent's durability.
The Globe Tracker Trailer Tent by Eezi-Awn was specifically designed to solve these problems.
What this trailer tent does is create extrusions to an elevated angle with a 10-degree pitch, instead of a flat roofline. That makes the walk-in door remains t a 6'4" height, meaning the wall panels don't drag.
There is also a ground cover, not attached to the wall set, made from very thick PVC mesh that lays on the ground over the attached floor piece, providing a good seal between the wall and the floor.
Even better, it cleans quickly with a good shake and doesn't dirty up the rest of the tent when being stored.
On top of this, the design means the bed doesn't require any folding, so the queen mattress is thicker than others, for a total of a 3.25" of thickness.
The Globe Tracker comes win an additional 470 square feet of enclosed space, thanks to the Annex. As a result, you have a two level spacious tent, capable of sleeping 4 adults, during the 4-seasons of the year.
It requires the support of at least 3 load bars and can be mounted for entry from either side of your trailer.
We offer FREE Shipping!
Globe Tracker Trailer Tent Features:
- Vertical Mesh & Privacy Panels Separate Elevated Mattress from Ground-Level Room
- Large Ground-Level Changing Room
- Series 1000 Awning Integrated into Roofline
- 1 External Door with Mesh & Privacy Panels
- 2 Large Mattress-Level Windows with Mesh & Privacy Panels
- 2 Large Window Shades
- 4 Pockets Under Windows
- 3-1/4" Thick Hi-Density Foam Mattress Covered in African-Printed Fabric
- Ratchet Strap Incorporated into Cover
- Storage Bag for Walls & Ground Cover
Globe Tracker Construction:
- Single-Piece Sleeping Platform
- Dual-Level Enclosed Structure
- Trailer-High Mounting
- Door-Entry Height of 6+ Feet
- Angled Roofline Provides Same Door Entry Height
- 420 gram Poly-Cotton Canvas Woven with Impregnated Heavy-Duty Wax Thread
- 50/50 Poly-Cotton Ripstop Weave
- 80% Mesh Screen with Trapezoidal Microfiber
- Colorfast Dye
- Double Stitched Throughout with Wax-Coated Cotton Thread
- Heavy-Duty Anodized Aluminum Extrusions
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Polyurethane-Encased Hardwood Panels
- Spring Steel Rainfly & Window Rods
- Patented Anodized Aluminum Extension Ladder
- Nylon Reinforced Clips
- YYK© Zippers
- Elevated PVC Rainfly with Reinforced Rainfly Mounts
- Full-Time Tent Peak Ventilation
- 700 Denier PVC Roof Tent Cover with Welded Seams & 5 year UV-rating
Globe Tracker Specifications:
Closed : 83" L x 59" W x 7" H | 2100mm L x 1500mm W x 1850mm H
|Weight (Including Ladder)||165 lbs | 75 kg|
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Eezi-Awn Globe Tracker Trailer Tent Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I'd really be interested in just the cargo trailer portion of this unit. Is that possible and if so for how much?
Unfortunately we do not sell that trailer, the product sold is only the tent, sorry about that. Good news is we do sell Smittybilt's Scout Trailer and FSR's Overlander Trailer, check them out by typing their name on the search bar on the header of this page. Hope this helps!