Slimline II Roof Rack Kit For Toyota Tacoma (2005-Current) - by Front Runner Outfitters
Toyota Tacoma's are some of the best trucks that can be found in the market. They deserve to have the best possible roof rack: The Slimline II by Front Runner can be that perfect match.
This roof rack kit is 1358mm/53.5"long full-size and 1270mm/50" wide.
The Slimline 2 cargo rack kit comes with:
- Slimline II Tray
- Wind Deflector
- 2 Foot Rails to mount the Slimline II Tray to your 2005+ Tacoma Double Cab
- All the necessary installation instructions and components to mount it on the vehicle
It can carry up to 660 lbs or 300 kg, meaning that kayaks, fishing rods, boxes, luggage or roof top tents can all fit on top of it. If you want an RTT with the rack, getting the roof top tent mounting kit is a good choice.
Installation is a breeze, as it uses the existing factory mounting points. No drilling is required and it is compatible with "shark fin" antenna. This kit bolts right to existing factory mounting points located under the weather stripping on the roof.
The vehicle specific foot rails have openings for storing compatible gear under the rack such as Front Runner tables. To use such tables with the rack, the Slimline II comes with two foot rails which have an opening to access a Front Runner under rack mount table.
This rack comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
We offer FREE Shipping!
The Slimline II Roof Rack Consists Of:
- 1 x FATT002 - Toyota Tacoma (2005-Current) Foot Rails - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTD07 - Slimline II Tray - 1255mm(W) X 1358mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
- 1358mm/53.5"long full-size
- 1270/50" wide
- Approximate Installed Weight 26kg (58lbs)
How To Install It:
Please read HERE the instructions for installing the foot rails
Please read HERE the installation manual for the Slimline II Roof Rack
- First, it's important to know that the t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- Then, to determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
Slimline II Roof Rack Kit Video:
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack Kit For Toyota Tacoma (2005-Current) Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.