Drawer Kit WITH 6 Wolf Pack Boxes - Universal Design For Any Vehicle (Check Dimensions) - by Front Runner Outfitters
Drawer kits or systems are the ideal and most practical way to keep your trunk organized, safe and even clean. Store items, gear and other things in the different spaces provided and make sure to keep them secure and easy to reach.
This Wolf Pack based lockable drawer system provides a comprehensive and practical vehicle based storage solution. The removable Wolf Pack boxes simplify the organizing and transporting of stored items between the vehicle and the campsite, garage, store, etc.
This lockable Removable Box Drawer can be fitted in many vehicles as a “universal” drawer solution. Engineered tough for both on and off-road conditions. Product Dimensions: 1252mm (49.3") L x 1083mm (42.6") W x 310mm (12.2") H.
Engineered tough for both on and off-road travel.
If Front Runner does not offer a vehicle specific drawer kit for your make and model vehicle, consider this “universal” drawer. Since this drawer will only fit into appropriately sized vehicles, please see SPECS for exact product measurements.
This removable box drawer includes 1 drawer slide, 6 Front Runner Wolf Packs, lock and keys, 3 tie down rails, 6 tie down rings, brackets, all necessary installation hardware, and detailed fitment instructions.
Front Runner Wolf Packs, the heart of this modular storage system, are perfectly sized for kitchen supplies, dried goods, tools, camera gear, toiletries, even clothes.
Download HERE The Installation Instructions
We offer FREE Shipping!
- These clip-to-close, stackable and durable Wolf Pack storage containers are made from black, high strength plastic and have integrated grips for easy carrying.
- Insert Flat Pack in the Wolf Pack as an adjustable compartment padded liner to further protect camera gear, kitchenware and other fragile items. (Front Runner Flat Packs sold separately).
- 113kg / 250 lb drawer load carrying capacity.
- Hold open feature: drawer “locks” open while parked on uneven surfaces.
- High-strength bearing slides allows the drawer to extend nearly 100% from the anchored base.
- The push-to-latch mechanism is lockable when closed.
- The flat deck incorporates three cargo attachment channels and 6 Black Tie Down Rings
- Customize your own storage configurations. Stack and secure luggage, Wolf Pack, Cub Pack aluminum boxes and other storage containers to the top deck using Stratchits or other straps.
- The deck above the drawers can also be used to mount Front Runner Cargo / Fridge Slides.
- The left side Faceplate has 4 pre-cut knock-outs for adding electrical panel socket inserts. The right side faceplate has 2 pre-cut knock-outs for water fittings such as the Stainless Steel Water Tank for Pickup Drawer System / 52L (sold separately).
- The side decks are easily removable creating storage space between the drawers and vehicle for a variety of items such as tools, jumper cables, tow ropes, diving snorkels, masks, fins, kindling, barbeque skewers, etc.
- To create compartments within the drawers, add the optional steel Drawer Dividers. Drawer Dividers help organize and stop excessive movement of gear and supplies. Sold in pairs, these drawers can accommodate up to 4 dividers per drawer.
- To create a removable box option, use Cub Pack or Flat Pack inside the drawers. Both can be used to further organize and easily move gear in and out of a vehicle.
- The deck is covered with a durable, UV resistant nylon pile black carpet.
- The nylon carpet surface creates resiliency for securing cargo while insulating against noise and vibration.
- Finished with the same durable black powder coating as Front Runner Roof Racks and other Front Runner products.
- This storage system is designed for interior use with a canopy, camper shell, or other style bed / load bed cover.
All Front Runner Storage Systems are backed by a 2 year warranty.
NOTE: These "universal” drawers do not come with a vehicle specific deck completion set or faceplates.
Please Note: Installation of this product requires a Rivnut tool. We suggest using the Rivnut Tool M6/M8
- 1 x Drawer unit with 1 Opening Drawer
- 1 x Push to close latch with 2 keys
- 3 x Accessory Channels
- 6 x Tie Down Rings
- 6 x Low Lid Wolf Packs
- Installation Hardware
- Fitting Instructions
- Aluminum - Accessory Channels & Sub Frame
- Black powder coated steel - Frame
- Carpet & Laminated plywood - Top Deck
- Overall Dimensions: 1252mm (49.3") L x 1083mm (42.6") W x 310mm (12.2") H
- Drawer Inner Dimensions: 1197mm (47.1") L x 1031mm (40.6") W x 230mm (9.1") H
- Drawer Unit Open Dimensions: 2163mm (85.2") L x 1083mm (42.6") W x 310mm (12.2") H
- Weight: 67Kg (147.7lbs)
- Load Rating: 113Kg (250lbs)
- Items can be secured to the top deck using the 6 supplied tie rings and fitting them accordingly to the 3 accessory channels on the top deck.
- Drawer has a hold open feature.
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Front Runner Drawer Kit With 6 Wolf Pack Storage Boxes Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.