Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit For Toyota Tundra Pick-Up Truck (2007-Current) - by Front Runner Outfitters
If you own a Toyota Tundra, you'll want to take it off-road, on tough paths, exploding the outdoors. During these overlanding and camping trips you'll need to take with you a lot of gear and equipment.
The best way to do all this is to have one of the best possible load bed rack kits. The Slimline II by Front Runner was specifically designed in South Africa to withstand the toughest roads and situations possible.
This kit creates a full size rack that sits above your Toyota Tundra’s (2007 + w/OEM bed rails) load bed, and it supports a static weight capacity of 660 lbs, allowing you to take roof top tents, kayaks, fishing rods or other gear on it.
This Slimline II cargo carrying rack kit contains the Slimline II tray (1475mm/58.1" (W) x 1358mm/53.5" (L)) and 4 Pick-Up Truck Bed Universal Legs that fit into the existing factory/OEM bed tracks. Drilling is required for installation.
All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty*
Due to load limitations of the factory bed tracks, we do NOT advise loading more than 150 lbs (68 kg) whilst driving. That is the Dynamic Weight Capacity (DWC). When parked, it can load 660 lbs.
We offer FREE Shipping!
- 2 x LASS026 - Universal Load Bed Leg 188mm (Pair) - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRAC901 - Load Bed Nut Kit / Toyota Tacoma 2004+/Tundra 2007+ - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTM07 - Slimline II Tray - 1475mm(W) X 1358mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
How To Install It:
- Read HERE the Toyota Tundra Installation Guide
- Read HERE the Load Bed Legs Installation Guide
- Read HERE the Load Bed Nut Kit Instruction Manual
- Read HERE the Slimline II Tray Installation Manual
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- Width 450mm (18")
- Length 1615mm (64")
- Height 140mm (6")
- Approximate Installed Weight 24kg (53lbs)
- Will this work on a Tundra Crew Max with a toolbox on the truck? Can you position the legs utilizing the rail system to attach it with the toolbox on the truck? You can absolutely slide the rack front to back with the tracks on the Tundra! Whether or not your toolbox lid will clear will depend on how long your bed is, how long your toolbox is, and how far you're willing to have the rack overhang the tailgate. This rack kit is 1358mm (53.5") long. The bed legs are approximately 195mm (7.7") tall.
- What is the length of the 4 legs that mount to the bed rail? How many inches does the rack sit above the truck bed? The Legs are 7.4 inches (188mm) tall. As for the height above the bed many track placements differ from factory. To get a more accurate number just measure 7.4 inches up from the bottom of the bed tracks. For any other questions please feel free to give us a call: 844-200-3979
- Can I mount a roof top tent on this bed rack? Yes, absolutely. You can mount a rooftop tent on it!
Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit Video:
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Front Runner Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit For Toyota Tundra (2007-Current) Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.