Slimline II Roof Rack Kit For Nissan Patrol/Armada Y62 - by Front Runner Outfitters
The right roof rack can make a huge difference in your vehicle, as well as in the way you travel, camp, go overlanding or face long road trips.
The Slimline II Roof Rack by Front Runner is one of the best built, toughest and better designed racks in the market. Built by the South African brand, which is a synonym of durability and quality, the Slimline is specifically built for Nissan Patrol or Armada Y62.
This cargo roof rack kit measures 2166mm/85.3" long, so please measure your rig before purchasing it.
The kit includes the rack tray, a wind deflector, as well as two foot rails where you will mount the Slimline 2 onto to your Nissan Patrol/Armada Y62. It easily installs using the existing factory mounting points. No drilling required.
The repack will of course include all the instructions and components needed to mount it on the roof of your car. The vehicle specific foot rails have openings for storing compatible gear under the rack, such as Front Runner tables.
The Foot Rails come with two openings so you can access the rack from underneath as to store the table if needed.
It includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
We include FREE Shipping!
Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack Consists Of:
- 1 x SKU: FANP001 - Nissan Patrol/Armada Y62 (2010-Current) Foot Rails - by Front Runner
- 1 x SKU: RRSTG11 - Slimline II Tray - 1345mm(W) X 2166mm(L) - by Front Runner
Materials used to build the rack:
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
- Width 455mm (18")
- Length 1615mm (64")
- Height 240mm (9")
- Approximate Installed Weight 39kg (86lbs)
How To Install It:
Download HERE the Installation Manual.
- First, you must know that the t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts, included with the kit.
- Then you must determine the approx height from your vehicle's roof to the top of the Slimline 2 Rack. To do so, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm.2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-On Foot or Strap-On Foot.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- In case your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
Slimline II Roof Rack Kit Video:
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack Kit For Nissan Patrol/Armada Y62 Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.