Tentsile Trillium 3 Person - 2 versions - Tree Hammock
Imagine being able to hang with two more people in the same hammock! An idea that 10 years ago sounded completely ridiculous, now is a reality and its even more awesome than everyone imagined.
The Trillium is the most durable triple hammock you can find. It has more than 20 meters of seat belt fabric in its construction and comes with heavy-duty ratchets and webbing to provide superb stability and safety.
This is the perfect hammock to hang below your Tentsile Tree Tent, add 3 more sleeping spaces to your tree camp, expand space for extra gear, provide bed for dogs, wet stuff and much more. It is one of the most versatile products Tentsile offers.
Be creative and create multi floor tree house, just remember to send us pictures!
Specifications For Green Fabric And Black Mesh:
- Set up time: 8 minutes
- Size: 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.1m / 13.5 x 13.5 x 13.5ft
- Floor area: 7m² / 75ft²
- Bag size: 42 x 22 x 22cm / 18 x 8 x 8in
- Weight: 6.5kg / 14lbs
- Floor fabric: 240D inclined joint nylon-polyester composite reinforced with 20+ metres of seatbelt
- 1- Fabric – Inclined Joint Nylon-PE composite weave - 70D; coating PU; colour green
- 2- Mesh - Heavy Duty PE mesh; colour - Black
- Ratchets and straps: Industry plated steel, 2.5 ton Minimum Breaking Strength, 35mm polyester webbing
- Load Support: 20+ meters of automobile seatbelt
- Maximum Capacity: 3 adults + gear OR 2 adults + 2 children
- Maximum Load: 400kg / 880lbs
- Fire Rating: Fire resistance meets USA CPAI-84 and Canadian FR16
- Seasons: 1
- The Trillium
- Three heavy duty ratchets and straps
- Durable bag with instructions
Remember to always read the instruction manual before use :)
Take a look at this video for the Trillium Set Up Guide:
As explained above, the Trillium is a fantastic, one-of-a-kind hammock. Buying it is an investment that will probably last for years, and one you won't regret. For any additional Tentsile products, click here.
If you have any additional questions regarding this tent, please call us at: +1 8442003979, write to us in the chat box below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Tentsile Trillium 3 Person Hammock (3.0) Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.