Sandpiper Roof Top Tent - 2 Person Hardshell W/ Roof Racks - by Roofnest
Roofnest just released their newest model: the Sandpiper.
This modern hard-shell will be replacing the old Sparrow X.
The Sandpiper is better engineered and designed RTT, built with the same durable ABS-Fiberglass shell, with a low profile aerodynamic design when closed, and an easy setup or opening mechanism.
This great car top tent comes with a bomber aluminum rack, capable of holding up to 100 lbs whilst the car is in motion. Ideal to carry bikes, kayaks, skis or any other gear.
It is a 2 person hardshell, with a comfortable sleeping footprint go 80" L and 45" wide, a comfortable high density foam mattress, an anti-condensation mat, an a mesh ground tarp.
This is a 4-season roof top tent.
We offer FREE SHIPPING!
- A thin ABS “skin” reinforced with fiberglass give this new tent the ideal combination of durability, light weight, and strength. Plus, they look amazing.
- The roof rack is constructed of tubular, cross-braced aluminum rails, aluminum flanges, and aluminum plates reinforcing the rack and bonding it to the tent shell.
- 20% larger doors and windows with full zip openings of both mesh and canvas on all four sides for entry/exit from any angle and excellent ventilation and views.
- Updated closure system utilizing locking metal clasps for additional strength and security on the road.
- The same 7cm or 2.75" thick HDF mattress in all our tents providing industry-leading comfort and support.
- Newly designed, feature-rich pockets which can be clipped to the inside or outside of the tent for shoe storage, lights, books or anything you want to store inside or leave outside the tent.
- 1 cm thick Anti-Condensation mat included with every tent
- 4’x6′ mesh ground mat for use under ladder or anywhere in camp that you need some protection from the ground.
- Sleeps 2 adults
- Interior: 45" wide by 80" long
- Exterior: 47" wide by 82" long
- Sparrow and Sparrow EYE are 11" tall; Sandpiper is 12" tall
- 36" tall on inside
- Width (left-right) between Roofnest mounting rails: 21.5"
- Minimum distance (front-back) between your rack’s crossbars: 28"
- Weighs 135 lbs
The moment you place your order you will receive order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order we automatically check to confirm that your order is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or phone to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and get to work preparing your order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within seven business days from the date of your order.
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
From brand to brand shipping times may vary. However, you order will most likely be at your place between 5 to 14 days after you placed it.
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What To Do Before Accepting Shipment?
If your order has shipped please note that the tracking number may not be active until it reaches a freight terminal. This could take 1 to 2 business days from the date of this email.
Please inspect your package for damage prior to signing for it.
Off Road Tents takes pride in its products and packaging. Every tent that we ship out is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled. Also each package is in the proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the package becomes your property and thus, our liability ends as far as shipping damage is concerned. Help protect yourself from loss or damage, or an uncomfortably painful claims process by:
1. Before Signing for your order, inspect the box or boxes for freight loss or damage. Red flags are punctures or any sign of forklift damage.
2. If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
3. It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives. Please note, the driver will not help with damage inspection. IF you even suspect there could be damage to your item, please take pictures of the damage and REFUSE the delivery. That way the carrier will send it back to us and we'll process a new shipment.
4. Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation, and send it to us: email@example.com
5. Contact Off Road Tents immediately at 1.844.200.3979
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Off Road Tents cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign. Refusing delivery when damaged helps Off Road Tents win the case against the carrier, and replacing your item.
Why Shop With Us
We understand you've got alot of choice when it comes to Roof Top Tents and overlanding retailers online. But here's why we think you should shop with us at Off Road Tents
We aim to offer the BEST customer service. Got any doubts? Call us at any time.
Every order above $300 gets Free Shipping, and No Taxes. The price you see is the price you get.
Safe And Secure Shopping. We offer an SSL Service which will protect your credit card from any risks.
Roofnest Sandpiper 2 Person Hardshell Roof Top Tent Reviews
Phone calls were answered every time I called and any questions I had were answered quickly. The tent is great and arrived in the quoted lead time. Will do business with off-road tents again.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.